Board of directors
- Professional board member and advisor for different companies within a wide range of industries in Norway. He currently holds several board positions in different industries.
- Mr. Sivertsen previously held the position as Managing Director in Fokus Bank ASA (now Danske Bank) and has held various management positions within Nidar AS and as Senior Vice President in the SINTEF Group.
- Mr. Sivertsen holds an engineering degree from the Norwegian Institute of Technology (NTNU).
- Mr. Juvél is Executive Chairman and main shareholder of the SMA Mineral Group, an international lime product manufacturer.
- Prior experience from Uddeholm AB and as CEO of SMA Mineral Group.
- Significant board experience from several companies ranging from suppliers of high technology products to the truck industry and wing power industry.
- Mr. Stavseth is a Board member and employed by Borgestad ASA since 1978 (CEO from 1990 until 2003).
- Broad experience from various companies including shipping and building materials.
- Mr. Stavseth holds a Master degree in economics and business administration from NHH.
Dag Fasmer Wittusen
- Mr. Wittusen has extensive experience in international finance, investment banking, restructuring, negotiations and management.
- Mr. Wittusen is presently Special Advisor at industrial investment company Aker ASA, where he has held numerous executive positions since 1996, including most recently President & CEO of American Shipping Company ASA, CEO of Aker Finans AS, CEO of RGI Seafoods, Executive Director of TH Global (ex Kvaerner PLC), member of various Aker boards, Executive Vice President of Aker RGI, and Managing Director of RGI (which took over Aker in 1996).
- He holds a BA from Brown University and an MPA from Princeton University’s Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs.