Key management team
- Mr. Viken is an entrepreneur with more than 25 years of experience in renewable energy and real estate development.
- He is an investor and board director of several real estate companies and high tech companies.
- Mr. Viken has extensive business experience from China.
- Cell phone: +47 916 19 785
- Mr. Chang has substantial international financial, operating and public markets experience in renewable energy and telecom sectors.
- He was previously CFO of Nordic Windpower, SVP M&A and Corporate Finance at Millicom International Cellular.
- Mr. Chang holds a BS in Finance and an MBA in entrepreneurial management and marketing from Wharton.
- Cell phone: +1 (917) 868-7916
- Mr. Sundal has 10 years of experience in auditing and consulting for Norwegian energy companies.
- He was previously Chief Accountant at NBT, Vice President Finance at Dolphin Group, CFO of Dolphin Interconnect Solutions ASA, Corporate Risk Manager at I.M Skaugen ASA, Vice President Finance at Western Bulk AS and Manager at Arthur Andersen and Ernst & Young.
- Mr. Sundal is a state authorized auditor and has an MBA from the Norwegian School of Economics and Business Administration (NHH).
- Cell phone: +47 959 22 104
Senior VP, Corporate Finance
- Mr. Jenssen has over 20 years of renewable energy experience from Norsk Hydro, Enron and American Electric Power.
- He was previously CEO at Fjellkraft AS and was the CFO of NBT from 2011-2013.
- Mr. Jenssen holds an MSc. (Econ) from London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE).
- Cell phone: +47 911 54 944
President, China operations
- Strong background in finance and banking, previously working in three different commercial banks in China and Canada.
- Extensive experience from China and in renewable energy.
- MA (Econ) from University of Ottawa.
- Cell phone: +86 139 1013 2069
VP of project development
- Vice President in charge of project development and EPC procurement.
- Fluent in Mandarin.
- MA in Chinese Economy at Fudan University in Shanghai and BA in Economics from University of Oslo.
- Cell phone: +86 139 1136 4275